Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs v126.96.36.199-GP [Premium]
Description: With Squid you can write just as you would on paper using pen active, passive stylus, or your finger.
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone or Chromebook that supports Android apps!
Easily sign PDFs to fill forms, edit / grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add text typed on your notes. Quickly select, copy / paste, and move contents between pages and notes. Arrange your notes in the notebook and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or perform a presentation in a class, meeting or conference by wirelessly transmitting to a TV / projector (e.g. Using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or save them in the cloud!
Squid is a vector based – keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can quickly delete letters and words with the stroke eraser tool, or just some of the words with the correct eraser tool. Selection tool lets you change the color and thickness of your handwriting and resize the drawing whenever you want without losing quality.
Squid takes the special advantage of active pen on the device capable of providing sensitive handwriting, pressure pressures. Just write with a pen and delete it with your finger!
Squid is designed to be powerful and easy to use, allowing you to take quick and efficient notes.
Help us translate Squid: http://translate.squidnotes.com
Award / Recognition
• Featured App on Google Play
• Honorable Speaking Category for Productivity in Challenge App Challenge Samsung Galaxy Note: http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
Featured Award Popular in Dual Screen App Challenge: http://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with pen and delete with your fingers on an active pen active device (eg Galaxy Note with S Pen device)
• Take notes with your needle or passive need on the non (eg Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Various paper types (eg empty, ruled, graph) and size (eg infinity, letter, A4)
• Undo / redo, size
• Change the color and weight of the selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two scrolls and flip-to-zoom scrolls
• Two double finger tapes jump to level
• Organize notes in notes
• Fill notes and notes
• Import, embed and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via e-mail, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create new notes or open notes
• Notes are present on secondary displays via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. . (Android 4.2+)
• Make notes and pages with premium backgrounds (mathematics, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and tick them like other notes
tools (highlights, true "eraser, shape, text)
• Backup / restore and export notes as PDF to Dropbox and Box cloud storage providers
• Fixed problems with some PDFs
• Better saving when apps ended while saving
• Added keyboard shortcuts to navigate between pages (alt + left / right)
Squid settings from app information page in device settings (Android 7+)
• Updated translations
• Various bug fixes and improvements
This app has no ads
Download: Credit Alex PREMIUM features Unlocked
Free Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs v188.8.131.52-GP [Premium] – Android Applications Latest Update
Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs v184.108.40.206-GP [Premium] – Android Applications Mod 2018